Nuisance Wildlife

The Prince William SPCA cannot offer assistance with wildlife. If you need assistance with nuisance wildlife, please contact a Critter Control company. Below are some that currently work within Prince William County’s Animal Control office (please note that this listing does NOT constitute the PWSPCA’s or County’s endorsement of these companies and should be used as an informational guide only):

Injured or Sick Wild Animal

If you have an injured or sick wild animal you believe is in need of human assistance, please call the Wildlife Rescue League at 703-440-0800. One of their volunteers will return your call and give you instructions on how to proceed. Their hotline operates from 8 AM to 9 PM (6 PM in winter) every day of the year. If you call after hours, your call will be returned after 8 AM the following day.