Animal Cruelty

By law, companion animals must be given fresh water and shelter, especially in the hottest and coldest times of the year. To report this or similar incidents, call Prince William County Animal Control at 703/792-6465 or Manassas City Animal Control at 703/257-2420. If the animal is immediate distress, please call 911.

The Prince William SPCA cannot get involved with domestic disputes over animals nor does it have the jurisdiction to accept cruelty complaints. Instead, we refer all cases to the Animal Control Bureau in Prince William County and Manassas City.