The PWSPCA hotline is a phone system set up to provide information about the organization. We do not accept messages on this line but instead provide detailed information about various topics from spaying and neutering to shelter pets to special events.
* Please note that any animal cruelty cases or emergencies must be handled by Animal Control:
- Prince William County 703-792-6500
- Manassas City 703-257-8000
- or Dial 911
The following is a list of hotline prompts:
- For general information on the Prince William SPCA, our mailing address, our fax number or about how you can volunteer, press 1
- For spaying and neutering, including details about the Neuter Commuter, press 2
- For pet adoptions, giving up a pet, animal cruelty or information about the local shelters including numbers for Animal Control, press 3
- For special events, the local pet food pantry, or humane education programs, press 4
- For general donations and fundraising, Press 5
Additional Contact Methods:
If your question cannot be answered by searching our website or by calling our hotline, the best way to get in touch with the PWSPCA is through our online Contact Form. It automatically directs your inquiry to the correct volunteer and speeds up the process in which we reply to your request. Click here for our online Contact Form
PO Box 6631
Woodbridge, VA 22195
Please contact us via e-mail for our fax number.
By law, companion animals must be given fresh water and shelter, especially in the hottest and coldest times of the year. To report this or similar incidents, call Prince William County Animal Control at 703/792-6465 or Manassas City Animal Control at 703/257-2420. If the animal is immediate distress, please call 911. Please do not call or email the PWSPCA if you suspect animal cruelty but instead directly contact the jurisdiction listed above that handles cruelty cases for your area.